Many other portable monitors claim that they work with Android phones, some even claim that they work with all smartphones. What they didn’t tell you is that: They only work with a handful of flagship Samsung DeX phones and Huawei phones. 99% of chance, you would need an additional screen mirroring device and WiFi connection. In contrast, with PhonePad, all you need is your phone and the charging cable, no WiFi or Chromecast required.
Even with addition screen mirroring devices like Chromecast, the touchscreen of other portable monitors doesn’t work with your phone, which means you can’t use that as a tablet. While our ESM technology enabled reverse touchscreen control, and you can even control your mobile games with keyboard/mouse/controller.
You will have an option to upgrade to a built-in battery version for an additional $29.
1. Android devices with MediaTek chips only support one-way video output. Very few phones use MediaTek nowadays, the top 3 brands with most MediaTek phones are Tecno, Gionee, and Infinix.
2. iOS devices with version 13.4 and higher only support 1-point touch control, which means you can’t do gestures like pinch to zoom, nor can you play mobile games that require to touch two points simultaneously.
On PS4/Nintendo Switch, you are playing console games. On AnyConsole Mini, you are playing mobile games on the big screen.
There are two major differences:
1. Smartphone HUBs like Samsung DeX only support less than 1% of phone models (such as 6 Samsung phones models), while AnyConsole Mini supports almost all phone models, including mainstream iOS and Android phones.
2. You can use Samsung DeX for working and typing, but you can't use a keyboard or mouse to control your mobile games. In contrast, AnyConsole Mini enables you to control your virtual joystick with WASD and turn with a mouse.
There are two major differences:
1. With Chromecast, you will have ~1 second lag between your phone and the big screen. AnyConsole Mini uses our patented ESM (Electrical Spine Mirroring™) technology, which makes lag time so low that it is imperceivable to the human eye.
2. Chromecast only enables one-way video output. However, with AnyConsole Mini, you can control your phone with any USB keyboard and mouse.
1. iOS devices with iOS 13.4 and above need to use a Bluetooth controller. USB controller/keyboard/mouse doesn't work with iOS 13.4 and above devices. iOS 13.3 and below can use Bluetooth controller/USB controller/keyboard/mouse.
2. Android devices with MediaTek chips are NOT yet supported. Very few phones use MediaTek nowadays, the top 3 brands with most MediaTek phones are Tecno, Gionee, and Infinix.
Currently, the video output works perfectly. We recommend iOS devices with iOS 13.4 and above to use a Bluetooth controller. Since the ESM reverse control is limited to one-point control, not 10-point. If you use your phone as the controller, it works fine. But if you want to use a USB controller/keyboard/mouse, you can only click one key at a time.
No. Emulators are PC software that lets you run Android apps on a computer. Your computer is providing the computing power. While using AnyConsole Mini, the game is still running on your phone. In other words, your phone is still the "brain", and TV/monitor/keyboard/controller are just the parts of "body".
No. Except for a few Samsung phones, 99% of phones don't support HDMI output. You would need a Chromecast, but the latency is >1s. AnyConsole Mini uses our patented ESM (Electrical Spine Mirroring™) technology for a better gaming experience. The ESM technology makes lag time so low that it is imperceivable to the human eye. A full list of phones that support HDMI: https://bit.ly/3h3RHPI
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Order processing sometimes will take 3-5 business days. With expedited air shipping delivery will usually arrive in 7 - 10 business days. Free shipping via freight can take as long as 2 months however. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
We do not yet offer skins for our products. However, this is something that might be offered in the future. The best way to keep up-to-date with our announcements is to sign up for our newsletter.
You can contact us through our contact page or send us an email via email@example.com - We will be happy to assist you!